Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My message to all ND people

+5
blackwulf
Rockin' On
mblansett
Windaura
6zuzie6|Yami
9 posters

Go down

My message to all ND people Empty My message to all ND people

Post by 6zuzie6|Yami Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:09 pm

I'd like to say something, about the people who supports ND science, scientists and experimenters.

Lately, there has been a big change since Soti and EWBD's hatchery sites were gone and the old ND ER. Just because they're gone doesn't mean we have to stop experimenting altogether. I know there's some people out there that does experiments recently but not very many like before. We use to have experiments everyday, at least few times a day! It was fun, wasn't it?! But look at it now, more less people participanting meaning more less experiments. It kept going downhill until like 1 experiment every 2 days or so. It's quiet and boring like that, also...not as fun as it was. Of course, I want to continue experimenting....but with no one around? Tell me, what if I need catchers but that is out of choice? No one's there to help because people's gone. My egg turns and I bounces it with like 2% chance on getting it back?! We do not experiment for nothing, we risk these poor eggs and hatchlings. These poor eggs should not be wasted just to abandon a experiment topic we all love to do in the past, getting Neglected Dragons! Are we just gonna let them be wasted for no good? I think that is bad, just having those eggs because of science and experimenting....is truly cruel. We experiment for one reason: Trying to figure out how to get NDs - smoothly. We are not even half-way there, our mission haven't even started yet to be over with.

I think we all, people who use to experiment with us come back and unite together again. Like one big family, we all had fun. I know we did (except for snipers but it was a fair game...we could look back and laugh at this.) Let's get out of our Dark Ages of ND experimenting and start doing them again!? So, come on back to the chat and let's have those old times back on track! Feb - mid-March were the hot months for NDs, so many were turned and many successful. I love this feeling when an experiment comes up and it eithers: die, hatches or turns. Whenever an egg or hatchie turns, we work togther to help it hatch and be successful. But that's gone, that warm, fuzzy feeling started to fade away. Go to the wonderful chat, you have to be registered and invited to #ndscience channel. Just PM nonnymouse about the mibbit-chat. If you have trouble or need help, just say something in the chatbox below it or ask in Help section. We love to see a lot more NDs going. That's why we came up with experimenting on about Neglects, why abandon that now? It's not even complete, it's far from complete. Were all of those past sacrifical eggs/hatchies for nothing?!

So I tell you (I cannot force you) to come back with us for the time being. I know you all have lives and busy things to do, there's gotta be at least some(even very little) free time in your life to do NDs. Come back scientists? What would you say to this? (=

Sincerely,

~ ND scientists
6zuzie6|Yami
6zuzie6|Yami
Adminstrator

Timezone : EST, GMT-5
DragCave Scroll : 6zuzie6
IRC channel Nickname? : AiFarrah, Jamal, YamiFarrah
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 11

https://ndscience.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My message to all ND people Empty Re: My message to all ND people

Post by Windaura Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 am

I've never done experimenting with Neglected Dragons before, But I am surely up to try it!

It sounds like fun! And I agree , We shouldn't waste the eggs and everything!

I am really happy to try this out! First, I'll just browse how to do it, I will join! flower

Windaura
Apprentice

Timezone : Australia
DragCave Scroll : sunmoonstar123
IRC channel Nickname? : Windaura

Back to top Go down

Post by mblansett Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 am

i trying to produce one

mblansett
Apprentice

Timezone : eastern
DragCave Scroll : mblansett
IRC channel Nickname? : mblansett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin' On Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 am

Im going to try a new ND experiment ASAP...need the right AP egg 'find' of low-time eggy...but Ive done 5 experiments,only one egg lived!!I want to find a new way/better timing & ideas to unfog & when to start getting views,how many & how quickly,etc;etc..mentor would be wonderful!!\
Rockin' On

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin' On Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:16 am

Ive picked up an AP egg very low-time(2D6H)but need to get exact T.O.D. Im within 15 minutes of the minute it changes the hour,and will prolly stay up tonight & watch the next hours 15 minute "change of time" between the first 30 minutes I got,and the last time I lost track of time & didnt get to the scroll in time to see time hour changed..but its only a short period to hang out & watch egg to get the exact minute it does change hours,and then I'll add my 1/2 hour & *VOILA!
T.O.D!! Egg is a blue 'coastal' (sand)egg,and it has 8 views,5 U.V.s,& 3 clicks...Im in real need of some suggestions as to when to unfog,whats the best way to turn an egg,and misc. info..I wrote a post re: EXPERIENCED mentors being a great possibility..I hope the members with alot of time doing this will agree to give the noobs a bit of their time to 'help' us get the hang of doing these ND experiments in the best way possible..
My eggs code is:VVWT, its T.D. ATM is 11:10PM(PST)but thats not exact,& Ill post its actual exact stats tomorrow..it has only 2D6H,& I'm already nervous about doing one so soon.. My message to all ND people Icon_silent so...just updating my last post re: doing ND experiment ASAP... My message to all ND people Icon_mad More ASAP!
Rockin' On

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by blackwulf Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 am

I tried but it ended up dead.

blackwulf
Apprentice

Timezone : pacific
DragCave Scroll : BlackWulf
IRC channel Nickname? : wulfy

Back to top Go down

Post by funny12321 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 am

I'll try soon. I'm going to grab one today after school and then in a week I should have an experiment going (:
funny12321
funny12321
Apprentice

Timezone : Pacific Time Zone
DragCave Scroll : funny12321
IRC channel Nickname? : funny12321

Back to top Go down

Post by crzyanimemom Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:55 pm

I have no idea what I'm suppose to do. But count me in.

crzyanimemom
Apprentice

Timezone : central
DragCave Scroll : http://dragcave.net/user/crzyanimemom
IRC channel Nickname? : crzyanimemom

Back to top Go down

Post by Total Reverse Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 pm

That's how I feel, I can't catch right now, but in a few days I might.
I'll experiment some when I'm more freed up.
Total Reverse
Total Reverse
Apprentice

Timezone : Central
DragCave Scroll : Total_Reverse
IRC channel Nickname? : TotalReverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladtobemom Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:09 am

My last two tries ended up dead.

I took a break. I'm going to try again as soon as I have an egg slot.

Gladtobemom
Apprentice

Timezone : Eastern
DragCave Scroll : Gladtobemom
IRC channel Nickname? : Gladtobemom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down