Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new experiment..only my 3rd!!

2 posters

Go down

my new experiment..only my 3rd!! Empty my new experiment..only my 3rd!!

Post by Rockin' On Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 pm

I just picked up a low-time egg on AP and fogged it for my newe done! ND experiment...its a horse dragon egg,got it at 6 pbb
ND died before turning my new experiment..only my 3rd!! Kopfschuettel !! Im posting here..I will try & post wherever else I remember is a good idea to announce new ND experiment..thx for the room to post this info!!!
Rockin' On

I have had to change entire ND experiment,as the egg I had was C/B..and although you CAN use them..well,it felt like i needed to give myself all the help possible..so..new ND experiment IS:an AP canopy egg..picked up at 12:04 AM,when it had 5D 17 H left..and 10 views, 5 UV views code is ZWff...
I have to figure out the exact TOD for this egg,and Ill post it at ASAP!any suggestions ,replies welcomed!!I really want it to at least not DIE!I also applied for a mentor..Thx!
Rockin' On

the T.O.D should be exactly 4:37PM(Saturday July 1st,2010)
unfog time:4:33PM same day
code:ZWff
views:listed above

Last edited by Rockin' On on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changing ND egg!)

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down

my new experiment..only my 3rd!! Empty Re: my new experiment..only my 3rd!!

Post by masterkat6 Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Did it survive?

masterkat6
Scientist

Timezone : IDK
DragCave Scroll : masterkat6
IRC channel Nickname? : masterkat6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin' On Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 am

Oops..I never saw this reply,question..no,it died my new experiment..only my 3rd!! Icon_pale
Ive gotten a live 'failure' that is going to be my first "zombie" attempt on Halloween...My hope is to get a zombie from dragons that Ive not ever gotten attached to...ND fodder isnt an actual caught egg for your scrolls benefit... my new experiment..only my 3rd!! Icon_basketball

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down