Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My egg turned ND! What should I do?!

+10
moomoomilk
BuckyKattLove
gothgirl2321
numb3rs
dragonchilde
Kalistik
cyndylil
Lady_Natasha
Liok
6zuzie6|Yami
14 posters

Go down

My egg turned ND! What should I do?! Empty My egg turned ND! What should I do?!

Post by 6zuzie6|Yami Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Okay, first things first. You should not panic so much or you may be too late to save your turned egg/hatchling!

(I shall go from easiest thing to hardest thing to do)

Turned Eggs strategies:

1. Bounce

Have 2 DragCave tabs open. One for your egg that you help it get views and one for Abandon action. Before your experiment goes live, type in the password needed in the box to abandon it BUT don't click Abandon button!
If it did turn, quickly go to the Abandoning Egg page then click Abandon and click Ok on popup to confirm abandon!

Tips: Make sure to get some catchers and backup catchers to catch the turned egg! Or else it'll be grabbed by the wrong hands!

Note: This method only works if the egg had not been through the AP [Abandoned Page] yet! Unless incubated.
If it was incubated, it'll wear away once it gets abandoned.

2. Force

[You need at least 1 Kill slot open to be able to use!]

Have 2 DragCave tabs open. One for your egg that you help it get views and one for Kill action. Before your experiment goes live, type in the password needed in the box to force it BUT don't click Kill button!
If it did turn, quickly go to the Killing Egg page then click Kill and click Ok on popup to confirm Kill!

It'll most likely to hatch because of it's very lowtime. Not always the Kill action goes for true kill.

Note: Once-awhile the Kill action may fail and kill the egg instead.
It may also run away, just like Earthquake. Try to set up some catchers and back-up catchers!

3. Earthquake

[To do this, you need at least 1 Pebble/Green dragon!]

Have 2 DragCave tabs open. One for your egg that you help it get views and one for Earthquake action. Before your experiment goes live, type in the password needed in the box to Earthquake it BUT don't click Earthquake button!
If it did turn, quickly go to the Earthquaking Egg page then click Earthquake and click Ok on popup to confirm Earthquake!

Risks:
-It will quake all eggs, even fogged eggs.
-The choices are of: prematurely hatched*, unaffected, or killed.
*- If it was prematurely hatched, make sure to check quick if you had catch it from running away! Prematurely hatched hatchlings can run away!

Make sure to have catchers and backup catchers if you are planning on doing Earthquake for this reason!

4. View-bomb

The hardest to do....is to instantly view-bomb the ND egg for it to hatch. Many eggs turn with almost less than a minute to live and getting many views during that time is very difficult. Try stuffing it into many ERs and high-traffic sites you know of if it's possible!

Turned Hatchlings strategies:

1. Bounce

Have 2 DragCave tabs open. One for your hatchling that you help it get views and one for Abandon action. Before your experiment goes live, type in the password needed in the box to abandon it BUT don't click Abandon button!
If it did turn, quickly go to the Abandoning Hatchling page then click Abandon and click Ok on popup to confirm abandon!

Tips: Make sure to get some catchers and backup catchers to catch the turned egg! Or else it'll be grabbed by the wrong hands!

Note: This method only works if the hatchling had not been through the AP [Abandoned Page] yet!

2. View-bomb

The hardest to do....is to instantly view-bomb the ND hatchling for it to grow up into an adult. Some hatchlings turn with almost less than a minute to live and getting many views during that time is very difficult. Try stuffing it into many ERs and high-traffic sites you know of if it's possible!

Overall Tip: You can try to experiment hatchlings but it'll be harder to turn since it had many V/UV/Cs to begin with when hatched. Cause..if you give it a minute or two before a long way from TOD, it could easily grow up into an adult normally without turning pretty quickly.
6zuzie6|Yami
6zuzie6|Yami
Adminstrator

Timezone : EST, GMT-5
DragCave Scroll : 6zuzie6
IRC channel Nickname? : AiFarrah, Jamal, YamiFarrah
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 11

https://ndscience.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My egg turned ND! What should I do?! Empty Re: My egg turned ND! What should I do?!

Post by Liok Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Thanks

Liok
Apprentice

Timezone : Pacific
DragCave Scroll : Liok
IRC channel Nickname? : Liok

Back to top Go down

My egg turned ND! What should I do?! Empty Re: My egg turned ND! What should I do?!

Post by Lady_Natasha Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah, big thanks. That's gonna be really helpful.

Lady_Natasha
Apprentice

Timezone : Central
DragCave Scroll : Lady_Natasha
IRC channel Nickname? : Neggi

Back to top Go down

My egg turned ND! What should I do?! Empty abandon an egg

Post by cyndylil Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 pm

If I abandon the egg after it turns and I have someone catch it, how do I get it back?

cyndylil
Apprentice

Timezone : CT
DragCave Scroll : cyndylil
IRC channel Nickname? : cyndy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalistik Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:27 pm

You have them abandon it and refresh it's get page quickly.

Kalistik
Apprentice

Timezone : Est?d:
DragCave Scroll : Kalistik
IRC channel Nickname? : Kalistik

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonchilde Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 pm

how often does the force kill command work?
dragonchilde
dragonchilde
Apprentice

Timezone : EST
DragCave Scroll : psychodragon_98
IRC channel Nickname? : dragonchilde OR psychodragon_98

Back to top Go down

Post by 6zuzie6|Yami Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 pm

dragonchilde wrote:how often does the force kill command work?

It will have ahigher chance of hatching than being killed by the stages. Around Stage 3 or higher, it might have ahigher chance of hatching than at stage 1 or 2.
6zuzie6|Yami
6zuzie6|Yami
Adminstrator

Timezone : EST, GMT-5
DragCave Scroll : 6zuzie6
IRC channel Nickname? : AiFarrah, Jamal, YamiFarrah
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 11

https://ndscience.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by numb3rs Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 am

since the trading stuff is available, we can't use the abandoned/code menthod Sad
numb3rs
numb3rs
Apprentice

Timezone : GMT+7
DragCave Scroll : numb3rs
IRC channel Nickname? : numb3rs

Back to top Go down

Post by gothgirl2321 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

so you are supposed to wait until after it turns to get it views if you are going to do it that way?
gothgirl2321
gothgirl2321
Apprentice

Timezone : eastern
DragCave Scroll : gothgirl2321
IRC channel Nickname? : goth
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 5, all failed

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckyKattLove Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Thank you, I didn't know about the kill option.

BuckyKattLove
Apprentice

Timezone : Pacific
DragCave Scroll : BuckyKattLove
IRC channel Nickname? : Bucky

Back to top Go down

Post by moomoomilk Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm a bit confused here... Do I have to wait until after it turns to give it views? If so, since I plan on using the Kill method, would I need to view-bomb it before or after i click kill? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm new to experimentation and I don't want to make dumb mistakes ^_^"

moomoomilk
Apprentice

DragCave Scroll : moomoomilk
IRC channel Nickname? : kittykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Missaydes Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 am

I have 10 non-sign-up view websites, cant be bothered specifying them all, is adding the egg to all 10 websites within its last 10 minutes of life be enough to make it turn?
Missaydes
Missaydes
Apprentice

Timezone : +10:00
DragCave Scroll : Jaguar428
IRC channel Nickname? : Missaydes

Back to top Go down

Post by StarSea Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Sorry I can't answer everyone's questions as I'm a newbie to ND experimenting myself, but Missaydes-
It has to live without clicks/views/unique views until the last five minutes of its life, so 10 minutes will be too much time left. If you can, gather a group of people to start adding it to random ERs at xx:xx - they should be told about six minutes before it'll die so that they'll have time to react and have the page load putting the egg in. I've set several many alarms to go off six minutes before the eggs ToD so that I can PM my ND team, unfog my egg, add it to a few click sites myself, as well as get a teleport ready to send. My suggestion on how to do this would be-

Get an egg, any egg, and fog it immediately. Make sure it's a CB or bred and has 0/0/0. Wait a little bit, unfog it, incubate, and fog it again. Then wait until it has about 2 days left and figure out it's ToD. It's exact ToD. Calculate exactly six minutes before that and record it somewhere. When it's in the 0 days X hours range, set up several alarms and PM some friends asking them if they'll be open at xx:xx - x hours from then. (Ex- Will you have an egg slot open at xx:08 - 19 hours from now?) That way the people you PM can easily calculate when it is that the egg will need to be 'caught' and find if any of their eggs are at that hour set or less, or if they'll be able to abandon a missclick by or before then. Try to get as many people as you can to say yes, and make sure that your schedule is open at that time. When you've got a few hours left, one or two, however many you feel more comfortable doing it at, open up the PM links for all the people that said yes, open up a view link for your egg, open up an actions link for your egg, open up as many ERs and Hatcheries that you can find, and open up a teleport. When your alarms (if you set any) go off six minutes before the egg dies, go to the actions tab and unfog it. Then refresh the trade link and fill in the information. Put the egg in there even if it isn't ND yet. Fill in the information on all of the ERs and Hatcheries and watch your clock for exactly one minute. Then start submitting on all of the ERs and Hatcheries, refresing your egg, and sending the link by the PMs (Make sure you tell them not to claim it until it's a ND. I suggest prefilling in all of the PMs informing them about the ND claim wait and that it's being sent to several others, so if they don't get it and they don't receive word that it has died, then start adding it into ERs and Hatcheries. Also have it say that if they were the one that claimed it, to send it back immediately. Don't send them until you've put in the teleport link.). Also watch your PM box after someone's claimed it for a reclaim link. As soon as you get that, take it and start watching it to make sure it doesn't get sick. If you really feel like being risky, don't fog it when it gets sick. Because you should now have a day to hatch it, I recommend taking the safer route and fogging it if it gets sick and unfogging it as soon as it's healthy again to give it the maximum opportunity to get all of the stats it possibly can. Once it's hatched, fog it again for about a day so that it'll automatically be removed from all of the Hatcheries and ERs. Also make sure to PM everyone that helped to let them know it hatched/died. After the hatchling's been fogged for about a day, unfog it, add it to only one or two hatcheries, and watch it carefully - fogging it when you're leaving for even the smallest things; RR, a meal, anything. Try not to let it go ER without getting its wings, that way you won't have to ER it and have to worry about viewbombs because it's ERed.

That's what I'm doing right now, and I'll let you all know if it's a huge success. ^_^

StarSea
Apprentice

DragCave Scroll : StarSea
IRC channel Nickname? : StarSea

Back to top Go down

Post by jaxdragons Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:41 am

cant you just trade an incubated neglected egg to your friend as soon as it turns, and have them trade it back, so you have a day to view bomb it?

jaxdragons
Apprentice

Timezone : eastern
DragCave Scroll : jaxson
IRC channel Nickname? : jax

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkytheFlame35 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Im using a website with a Neglected Experiment thingy
viewbombs eggs with less than an hour
SparkytheFlame35
SparkytheFlame35
Scientist

Timezone : Sometime
DragCave Scroll : SparkytheFlame35
IRC channel Nickname? : I dont do dat -_-
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : Currently doing my 1st, nothing yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum