Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 1st attempt

Go down

My 1st attempt Empty My 1st attempt

Post by Imay Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 pm

I have 2 eggs set up for a ND experiment. The first is a low time Neotropical that I picked up from the AP - with no views at all.
The second is a guardian egg I picked from the Cave and fogged instantly.

CB Neotropical
Scroll Name: Imay
Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Imay
Egg code (not direct link please): qsiJQ
Day of Experiment: Tuesday 12th July 2011
Time of Unfog: : never got to unfog
Time of Death: died whille fogged @ 02.15 AM
What are the stats?: 0/0/0
What ER's have you put them in?: didn't get that far
Will you be on Chat? Which one?: No.

I was about to unfog the egg when it showed up on my scroll as dead. According to my timing the egg was 8 min from ToD, so I was very unhappy to see it die Sad. ToD was supposed to 02.23 AM
I KNOW that ToD was supposed to be 02.23, as I watched the egg tick over @ 12.23 and 01.23. So I must admit I am not very impressed. How am I supposed to calculate anything when it goes THIS wrong ?????

Also I am curious as it seems the dead egg does not block me from picking up a new egg ... curiouser and curiouser

Last edited by Imay on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update on experiment)

Imay
Apprentice

Timezone : UTC + 9
DragCave Scroll : Imay
IRC channel Nickname? : Imay

Back to top Go down