Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya, I'm Sonikkusong!

Go down

Hiya, I'm Sonikkusong! Empty Hiya, I'm Sonikkusong!

Post by Sonikkusong Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Hi! Very Happy I'm a newbie, so here's a little bit about me:

First off, I'm known as MoonCow on a lot of other sites, and Sonikkusong on others. Feel free to call me either cheers I only joined Dragon Cave a month ago, and I've only joined this site today! So I'm VERY new. I hope I can make some awesome new friends on here. I'm generally a very happy person and I'm always willing to help others out if they need it.

I know the basics of an ND, but of course, I have yet to gain one. I really hope that mentors are still a thing here, it seemed like a wonderful idea (I'd love a mentor cheers ) but hey, not to get off topic. I love you  Let's hope I meet some cool people, and hopefully, one day, get a Neglected Dragon!!!! Currently, I'm in the middle of my first experiment. You can read about it here if you like!
https://ndscience.rpg-board.net/t505-sonikkusong-aka-moon-cow-s-experiment-log

My hobbies include drawing, swimming, dance and cheerleading Razz. I go to a performing arts school on the weekends, so that's fun! I also go cycling at about 7:30 AM every morning. I'm home educated too, but don't get me wrong, I even have to go to classes on Sunday, so don't go thinking I have it easy Razz

Hmmmm, what else? Ummm, I'm currently 14 at the time of writing this, totally addicted to Dragon Cave and I love video games more than anything in the world cheers Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Starfox and Animal Crossing are my faves at the moment.

Anywho, if you wanna be friends, comment below! I really want to make some I love you

Sonikkusong
Sonikkusong
Apprentice

Timezone : BST
DragCave Scroll : Sonikkusong
IRC channel Nickname? : MoonCow
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 1

Back to top Go down